We talk with the world famous, best selling author and business genius Gary Vaynerchuk. Gary started selling wine with his family business “Discount Liquors” – then changed the name to Wine Library and began his web tv series “Wine Library TV”. Gary launched his social branding consulting firm VaynerMedia in 2009 – to help business grow in this new world.
His NY Times best-selling books “Crush It” (click to view on Amazon or iTunes) & “Thank You Economy” (click to view on Amazon or iTunes) have helped millions of people navigate through this ever changing and evolving world of modern business.
Some of the topics we talk with Gary Vaynerchuk about are:
- Customer Acquisition & Customer Retention
- Branding Locally & Globally
- Putting Out Content While Staying Authentic
- Embracing The Social Aspects of the Web
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Paid Social Platforms vs. Free Platforms (Ad-based)
- Google +
- Social Media Platforms that Add Value
- “Saying No”
- Starting Your Own Business